Currently it’s not possible to define python packages required for your extension. However, libraries listed below are available to use in extensions since they are required for Ulauncher and are pre-installed with the app.
In future we’ll make it possible to support
requirements.txt for extensions.
- GTK+ 3.0
- Library for registering global key bindings for gtk-based applications in X11.
- Low level core library
- Desktop notification library (libnotify is a library for sending desktop notifications)
- An image loading library
- Allow applications to export a menu into the panel
- Python DBus library.
- Monitoring filesystems events with inotify on Linux
- DB-API 2.0 interface for SQLite databases
- websocket client for python
- Python library supporting various freedesktop standards.